Caligari trueSpace 7.6 is a fully-featured 3D authoring package that will let you model, texture, light, animate and render 3D content.
This versatile software is now even easier and more fun to use with the addition of 3DxtrueSpace. 3DxtrueSpace allows fluid navigation of your trueSpace scenes.
Whether you're creating smooth and exciting fly-throughs of your 3D environment or experimenting with camera positions, 3DxtrueSpace provides a navigation experience never before seen in trueSpace.
Download your free copy of trueSpace from www.caligari.com.
- Launch 3DxtrueSpace install program;
- Start trueSpace;
- Open Package Manager;
- Right-click in Package Manager and select "Install New..."
- Browse to the default 3DxtrueSpace installation directory "\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3Dconnexion Plug-In for trueSpace 7" to select 3DxtrueSpace.rsx and press "Open";
- A "3D Mouse Package" entry will appear in the Package Manager window. Right-click on this entry and select "Load";
- You can now use your 3d mouse to move cameras in your trueSpace scenes.
Image credit: artwork created by Steven Daniels using Caligari trueSpace.
Should work with all current 3D mice: SpaceNavigator, SpacePilot, SpaceExplorer USB, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks on Windows XP and Vista (see full system requirements)
- Operating system:
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3 (x86 and x64 editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions, all service pack levels)
- Additional software:
- Caligari trueSpace 7.6
- 3Dconnexion 3DxSoftware v. 3.6 (download)
- As per the recommended specification for Caligari trueSpace.